Fall and Halloween are becoming my favorite times of the year with kids. There is so much going on, the summer temps are slipping away and cozy sweater season is approaching. With that being said, sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what to do because there is so much. Here are my top 10 favorite things to do that help you get into the festive mood with out taking up all of your time or breaking the bank!
- Decorate your home with simple banners, spider webs, bats and pumpkins.
3. Paint Pumpkins!!
4. Take a day trip to the Mountains
5. Go to a Football Game– High School, College or NFL. They are all fun. These girls just like the snacks and cheerleaders!
6. DIY door mat
Supplies needed: Solid Doormat, black outdoor paint, stencil, favorite fall saying
-Hey Ghoul Hey, Hey Boo, Hey Pumpkin, Happy Fall Y’all
7. Decorate your front porch
8. Have a festive family night at home
Watch Hocus Pocus, drink apple cider, cuddled up in blankets with a spooky snack!
9. Cozy PJs
10. Read Halloween Books